All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionSince it was first published several years ago, The Expectant Father has become the indisputable leader in its field. It is an information-packed, month-by-month guide to all the emotional, financial, and yes, even physical changes the father-to-be may experience during the course of his partner's pregnancy. Incorporating the wisdom of top experts in the field, from obstetricians and birth-class instructors to psychologists and sociologists, The Expectant Father is filled with sound advice and practical tips for men, including how to afford a pregnancy; how to juggle work and family roles; how to make sense of your conflicting emotions; what childbirth classes don't teach you; ways to support and encourage your partner throughout the pregnancy; how to start a college fund; how pregnancy affects your sex life; how to deal with the obstacles society places in the way of involved fathers. In the revised and expanded second edition, authors Armin Brott and Jennifer Ash incorporate the latest statistics; update the Resources section to include the many relevant websites that have appeared since the first edition was published; introduce information for adoptive fathers-to-be; address the special concerns of fathers who are expecting twins, triplets, or more babies; and much more. The new edition, like the first, is illustrated with delightful cartoons that will keep even the most anxious fathers-to-be chuckling.
- Author BiographyArmin Brott, author of The New Father: A Dad's Guide to the First Year, The New Father: A Dad's Guide to the Toddler Years, and The Single Father: A Dad's Guide to Parenting Without a Partner, and a contributing writer to BabyTalk magazine, has written on fatherhood for the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, the Washington Post, American Baby magazine, and many other periodicals. His weekly radio show on parenting is carried by one of the largest radio stations in the San Francisco Bay area. He and his family live in Berkeley, California. Jennifer Ash is the author of Tropical Style: Private Palm Beach and writes for Town and Country. She, her husband, and their son and daughter make their home in New York City.
- Author(s)Armin Brott,Jennifer Ash
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/05/2001
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date18/02/2016
- Content Note31 b&w illustrations
- Weight418 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.