Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionAn oil conspiracy thriller with global dimensions. Intelligent, readable, and guaranteed to get the grey matter going. In the midst of an international oil crisis, Keith Conrs, a British industrialist is murdered. In accordance with procedures the police investigate his family and acquaintances. The professional nature of Keith's killing is never in doubt. However, when the victim's wife absconds, a pattern of sinister events unfolds. The Expendability Doctrine races on a roller-coaster thrill ride across the globe - from the East Coast of Britain, to the horrors of deaths in Libyan gaols - in an extraordinary mixture of super suspense and authentic information on a subject of global concern.
- Author(s)Patrick Mackeown
- Date of Publication12/10/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight241 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.