All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionGender is a fascinating category, which has grown steadily in importance across the humanities and social sciences. The book centres on the core of the category within language. Each of the seven contributions provides an independent account of a key part of the topic, ranging from gender and sex, gender and culture, to typology, dialect variation and psycholinguistics.
- Author BiographyGreville Corbett, University of Surrey, UK.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- Series TitleThe Expression of Cognitive Categories [ECC]
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Weight471 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGreville G. Corbett
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.