All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnter the magical world of a little boy with a big imagination in Prince A. Sanders's delightful debut, Which Fork's First? From the very first page of this unique children's book, kids will learn proper table manners while embarking on a whimsical romp through the Big Apple! The first in the Extraordinarily Ordinary Life of Prince series, Which Fork's First? introduces six-year-old Prince, a smart and curious little boy who lives with his mother, father, and brother in New York City. Along with his hamster and constant companion, Popcorn, Prince embarks on a series of adventures that ultimately teaches him some of life's more puzzling lessons. It is Prince's birthday weekend, and his family has surprised him with the best gift of all: tickets to a Broadway show and a fancy, grown-up dinner at the New York Hotel. Prince is over the moon, but quickly learns that there is a catch. In order to dine at such an upscale eatery, Prince must learn proper table etiquette-and fast! Accompanied by engaging illustrations that will simultaneously spark children's imaginations while sending them into fits of giggles, Which Fork's First? follows Prince's often hilarious road toward politeness. As difficult as it may seem to Prince while he tries to keep the forks, glasses, and napkins straight, he learns that anything is possible with the help of his family and trusty sidekick. Which Fork's First? is the perfect book for parents, grandparents, or teachers who would like to teach kids proper table etiquette in a fun and interactive way. Written for children up to age twelve, this imaginative debut showcases an inventive blend of learning and laughter.
- Author BiographyPrince A. Sanders is a former classical ballet dancer who toured with such companies as The Kirov and Joffrey Ballet. After retiring, Sanders went on to work for a variety of service based companies, including the W Hotel. Sanders currently works as the Assistant Rooms Executive for The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park. Having won the Ritz-Carlton 2010 Leader of the Year Award, Sanders became a certified speaker and trainer for programs such as Legendary Service at The Ritz-Carlton, Back to Basics: Ritz-Carlton Style, and Radar On, Antenna Up. Sanders's numerous talents extend to writing as well, as he is also hard at work on the children's series The Extraordinary Ordinary Life of Prince. The first volume, Which Fork's First?, is now available. Sanders is a native New Yorker and currently lives in The Bronx.
- Author(s)Prince a Sanders
- PublisherSolutions by Prince
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSolutions by Prince
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.