All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionExtraordinary Adventures of an Ordinary Man is a exciting and adventurous autobiography of Ssg Allen Chute's twenty five years as a police officer and narcotics detective in Oklahoma City Oklahoma, a metropolitan area of one million plus. His story is an insight into the world of police work as well as an entertaining and thought-provoking yarn that is well worth the read.
- Author BiographySsg Chute was born in 1965 in Jacksonville, Illinois but has called Oklahoma home since 1967. His career as a police officer started in 1986 at the age of twenty-one in Oklahoma City Oklahoma. He spent the first twelve years of his career as a street officer during which time he assisted in the floods of 1993, the Alfred P. Murrah federal building bombing, the May 1999 tornado that struck Moore Oklahoma, all while engaging in everyday police work which included dozens of car chases, foot pursuits, and fights. The last twelve to thirteen years of his career were spent as a plain-clothes narcotics detective and saw him rise through the ranks eventually reaching the rank of Inspector. During his time in narcotics he participated in dozens of under-cover investigations and hundreds of armed raids. Ssg Chute also spent eight years as a narcotics investigator assigned to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms as a task force officer. During his police career he was also a soldier in the Oklahoma Army National Guard and was deployed for two combat tours both for Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation enduring Freedom in Afghanistan. Ssg Chute is now retired and lives with his wife of eighteen years Sherry who is still the inspiration of his life.
- Author(s)Ssg Allen R Chute Ret
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.