The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict by Trenton Lee Stewart (Hardback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore there was a Mysterious Benedict Society, there was simply a boy named Nicholas Benedict. Meet the boy who started it all....Nine-year-old Nicholas Benedict has more problems than most children his age. Not only is he an orphan with an unfortunate se, but he also has narcolepsy, a condition that gives him terrible nightmares and makes him fall asleep at the worst possible moments. Now he's being sent to a new orphanage, where he will encounter vicious bullies, selfish adults, strange circumstances -- and a mystery that could change his life forever. Luckily, he has one important thing in his favor: He's a genius. On his quest to solve the mystery, Nicholas finds enemies around every corner, but also friends in unexpected places -- and discovers along the way that the greatest puzzle of all is himself.
- Author BiographyTrenton Lee Stewart is the author of the award-winning and New York Times bestselling Mysterious Benedict Society series. He lives in Arkansas with his wife and two sons. Diana Sudyka received a master of fine arts degree from Northwestern University. She lives and works in Chicago as an artist.
- Author(s)Trenton Lee Stewart
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMysterious Benedict Society
- Series Part/Volume Number.5
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width148 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Illustrator(s)Diana Sudyka
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.