All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore there was a Mysterious Benedict Society, there was simply a boy named Nicholas Benedict. Meet the boy who started it all....Nine-year-old Nicholas Benedict has more problems than most children his age. Not only is he an orphan with an unfortunate se, but also he has narcolepsy, a condition that gives him terrible nightmares and makes him fall asleep at the worst possible moments. Now he's sent to a new orphanage, where he encounters vicious bullies, selfish adults, strange circumstances -- and a mystery that could change his life forever. Luckily, he has one important thing in his favor: He's a genius. On his quest to solve the mystery, Nicholas finds enemies around every corner, but also friends in unexpected places -- and discovers along the way that the greatest puzzle of all is himself.
- Author BiographyTrenton Lee Stewart is the author of the award-winning and New York Times bestselling Mysterious Benedict Society series. He lives in Arkansas with his wife and two sons. Diana Sudyka received a master of fine arts degree from Northwestern University. She lives and works in Chicago as an artist.
- Author(s)Trenton Lee Stewart
- PublisherLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMysterious Benedict Society
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width132 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Illustrator(s)Diana Sudyka
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.