About this product
- DescriptionSo you think you kw the Bible? Then you probably kw the answers to these questions: What were God's first two words to Moses? How much did Absalom's hair weigh when it was cut? What occasion did Job's children like to celebrate? What did Jonah say was wrapped around his head inside the great fish? Don't kw? That's okay. That's why you want to buy this book. The Extreme Old Testament Bible Trivia Challenge contains over 3,800 questions, arranged in the order they appear, with at least one question from every chapter in the Bible (that's 929 chapters). If you love the Bible, then you want to kw everything there is about it. Read through the questions on your own or have fun challenging your family, friends, church, or study group. The more you get to kw the Bible, the more comfortable you become with it. The more familiar you are with it, the closer it grows to your heart.
- Author BiographyTroy Schmidt has writing and video production credits ranging from assignments with Disney ( The Mickey Mouse Club ) and Nickelodeon to Max Lucado's Hermie franchise. He is currently the lead writer for The American Bible Challenge hosted by Jeff Foxworthy on the Game Show Network. Troy and his wife have three sons.
- Author(s)Troy Schmidt
- PublisherBroadStreet Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationWI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadStreet Publishing
- Weight429 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.