All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe Eye of an Ant is a collection of 282 short epithets translated into English rhyme by Fatollah Akbar. Most of the sayings are traditional popular sayings. Poems from Rumi, Ferdowsi, Hafez, Sadi and Bahar are also included.
- Author BiographyNamed after his grandfather the Sepahdar Iran's prime minister in 1920, Fatollah Akbar was born in Tehran, Iran in 1940. He currently resides and works in the Washington DC area. He is fluent in Persian, English, Russian, German and French.
- Author(s)Fatollah Akbar
- PublisherIBEX Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- LanguageEnglish & Persian
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIBEX Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.