All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeek-a-boo - who's looking at you? Watch your friend turn into a friendly cat or a silly robot or even an alien! This highly interactive book features two die-cut holes for the eyes and can be held up against the reader's face like a mask, offering an exciting, interactive variation of the much-loved peek-a-boo game for the very young. One of the beloved 'Let's Play Games' series books by Herve Tullet, which stimulate thought and imagination in young children.
- Author BiographyHerve Tullet (b.1958) studied Fine Art and worked as an Art Director for ten years before joining the advertising industry. In 1994 he published his first book for children and has since become one of the world's most innovative children's authors and has won numerous awards. Known in France as 'The Prince of pre-school books', Tullet takes the concept of reading to a new level, teaching young minds to think imaginatively, independently and creatively. His titles include I am Blop!, The Big Book of Art and the 'Let's Play Games' series of board books for young children, also published by Phaidon Press. He lives in Paris.
- Author(s)Herve Tullet
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeTo 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.