All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionTHE FABULOUS GIRL'S GUIDE TO LIFE is fully of witty, incisive and helpful advice for the thoroughly modern woman It covers many of the dilemmas and tricky situations a Fabulous Girl will encounter as she moves on to the next stage of her life, and will resonate with women everywhere. It includes: * CHANGING CAREERS MIDSTREAM * HOW TO WORK WITH SOMEONE WHO UNDERMINES YOU * BUSINESS TRIP ETIQUETTE * GETTING BETTER SERVICE * HOW TO DEVELOP YOUR OWN FASHION STYLE * WHAT TO DO WHEN TWO FRIENDS SPLIT UP * HOW TO TELL FRIEND TO STOP DRINKING/LOSE WEIGHT * MAKING BOOTY CALLS * DATING SOMEONE WITH KIDS * CAREER CONFLICTS IN A RELATIONSHIP * HOW TO BREAK UP WITH STYLE * LAST-MINUTE ENTERTAINING * HOW TO SURVIVE FAMILY GATHERINGS AND END FAMILY FEUDS And woven through the books is the continuing story of the Fabulous Girl herself.
- Author BiographyKim Izzo is the arts/features director at Flare magazine. She has been a frequent contributor to various newspapers and magazines including The Globe and Mail (Canada's national newspaper) Style and Fashion magazine. Ceri Marsh is editor-in-chief of Fashion Magazine and editorial director of Fashioin 18 Magazine. Her articles have appeared frequently in The Globe and Mail newspaper, Toronto Life Magazine and Flare Magazine. Friends since college, Izzo and Marsh's first book together, The Fabulous Girl's Guide to Decorum is published by Corgi Books. They also launched www.thefabulousgirl.com. They have appeared on numerous radio and television programmes, and live in Toronto, Canada, where the book was a massive bestseller.
- Author(s)Ceri Marsh,Kim Izzo
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight290 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.