All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Facilitator's Fieldbook has long been the go-to resource for vice and experienced facilitators alike. The book gives managers, trainers, and group leaders in any industry the step-by-step procedures, checklists, guidelines, samples, and templates they need to make any group work like a well-oiled machine. Comprehensive and practical, The Facilitator's Fieldbook covers all the key areas including establishing ground rules; planning meetings and agendas; brain storming; resolving conflict; making decisions; and helping groups optimize their time. The completely revised third edition also provides new team-building exercises, as well as updated information on virtual meetings, mediation, strategic planning, and much more. Readers will find tips on maintaining the tone and flow of meetings, and guidelines for determining when to delegate projects to individuals rather than assembling a group. Getting people to function together productively can be a challenge. With The Facilitator's Fieldbook , readers have the tools and kwledge they need to rise to the occasion.
- Author BiographyTOM JUSTICE is an organizational development practitioner and the president of Justice & Associates, a consulting firm specializing in organizational capacity. DAVID W. JAMIESON, PH.D., is department chair, Organization Learning & Development, University of St. Thomas and coauthor of Managing Workforce 2000.
- Author(s)David W. Jamieson,Tom Justice
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight2 g
- Width85 mm
- Height71 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.