About this product
- DescriptionTruth or Busted's Science title explores popular myths and legends about the world of science, inventions and discoveries in a light and humorous way that kids will find simply unputdownable. Such statements as 'Sneeze with your eyes open and they will pop out' or 'A black hole in our galaxy will eventually destroy the Earth' are examined as well as where the ideas came, whether they have any basis in truth, or whether they are simply folklore, myths or legends. Each statement is given a TRUTH or BUSTED evaluation.
- Author BiographyPaul Harrison is an award-winning editor and author. He has written a wide variety of books for children, and has a particular passion for modern history. He lives with his wife and son in Hove, East Sussex.
- Author(s)Paul Harrison
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTruth or Busted
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width158 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.