All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Ankerberg, John Weldon, and Dillon Burroughs team up to revise and update The Facts on Jehovah's Witnesses, part of the popular Facts On Series (more than 1.9 million copies of books from this series sold). Kwn for their extensive research and Bible kwledge, these authors offer readers the essential facts they need to evaluate and discuss today's issues regarding the Jehovah's Witnesses, a religious organization, and the Watchtower Society. The concise, easy-to-follow information helps readers answer such questions as:
- What is the Watchtower Society and what power does it hold?
- Is the Watchtower Society's translation of the Bible accurate?
- Is the Society's teaching on salvation biblical?
- Author BiographyJohn Ankerberg, host of the award-winning John Ankerberg Show, has three earned degrees: an MAin church history and the philosophy of Christian thought, an MDivfrom Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and a DMin from Luther Rice Seminary. He has coauthored the 2-million-selling Facts On series of apologetic books, as well as Taking a Stand for the Bible and Israel Under Fire. John Weldon has authored or coauthored more than 80 books. He has a Ph.D. in comparative religion and a D.Min. with emphasis in contemporary religious movements, as well as master's degrees in divinity and Christian apologetics. With Dr. John Ankerberg, he has coauthored What Do Mormons Really Believe?, Fast Facts on Islam, the Facts On Series of apologetic booklets, and others. Dillon Burroughs is an activist and the author or coauthor of nearly 30 books on issues of faith and culture, including the groundbreaking Undefending Christianity. Dillon has served among at-risk American youth, constructed housing in Mexico's barrios, provided aid relief in Haiti, and was most recently nominated for a CNN Hero award for his efforts to fight human trafficking. His written and edited works have been featured by NPR, MSNBC, ABC News, and other media outlets.
- Author(s)Dillon Burroughs,John Ankerberg,John Weldon
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Series TitleThe Facts on Series
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight77 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.