All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are facing a failing ecomy, unstable banking institutions, closing businesses and rampant home repossessions. There is war, crime, environmental damage and general unhappiness. The cause of all our problems is our current financial system, which is wasteful, cruel and brings out the worst in human nature. Money affects the quality of the food we eat, the relationships we pursue or end, the way we treat animals, motivates the destruction of our planet and supports a neo-feudal social structure. There is a viable alternate to our money based ecomy and only w, with the techlogy and kwledge we have, can we sweep away the terrible problems of the world by dealing with the cause. All it takes is a collective resolve, a willingness to challenge convention and the maturity to make it happen. This book t only explains the reasons for war, starvation and our sham democracy igring our wishes, but reveals how the public can take back control of politics and change society for the better.
- Author BiographyDuane Mullin has years of financial services experience as MD of a brokerage. His work has shown him both the people and corporate sides of the money-go-round.
- Author(s)Duane Mullin
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.