All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late 2000s, the small southern California town of Bell erupted in a scandal that revealed a truly astonishing level of municipal corruption-one prosecutor called it corruption on steroids. The Failure of Governance in Bell, California: Big-Time Corruption in a Small Town details why Bell was vulnerable to such massive malfeasance and what steps could be taken to reduce the chances of it happening again.
- Author BiographyThom Reilly is director of the Morrison Institute for Public Policy and professor in the School of Public Affairs at Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Thomas F. Reilly
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note15 black & white halftones, 1 tables
- Weight454 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.