All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, in an atmosphere of political corruption and ecomic upheaval, the condition of Italian national identity appears more fragile than ever. This fascinating political, ecomic, sociological, and cultural history traces Italy's torious difficulties with the task of nation-building.
- Author BiographyManlio Graziano teaches Geopolitics of Religions at Paris IV La Sorbonne, France. His previously published books include Identite catholique et identite italienne and Il secolo cattolico.
- Author(s)Manlio Graziano
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleItalian and Italian American Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.