All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new reference provides a broad overview of contemporary fashion accessories. Not only does the work focus on individual categories of fashion, but it also examines the components from which accessories are constructed. This encyclopedia is a comprehensive resource for anyone seeking information about fashion accessories.
- Author BiographyPhyllis G. Tortora is Professor Emerita at Queens College, where she was department chair for 17 years, teaching historic costume and furnishings and textiles. Among the textbooks of which she is the author or co-author are Survey of Historic Costume and Fairchilds Dictionary of Textiles, 7th edition. She also serves as a consultant to the Historic Costume Collection of the Huntington Historical Society in Huntington, New York. Bina Abling teaches in the Fashion Design departments of FIT and Parsons School of Design in New York City. She is the author of Fashion Sketchbook, 4th Edition, Advanced Fashion Sketchbook, Model Drawing, and Marker Rendering for Fashion, Accessories and Interior Design. Bina's knowledge and experience comes from 10 years in the fashion industry and 15 years of teaching.
- Author(s)Bina Abling,Phyllis G. Tortora
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight377 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.