All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionNational Book Award for Poetry, 1973 Beginning with long poem of these States, The Fall of America continues Planet News chronicle tape-recorded scribed by hand or sung condensed, the flux of car bus airplane dream consciousness Person during Automated Electronic War years, newspaper headline radio brain auto poesy & silent desk musings, headline flashing on road through these states of consciousness. . . .
- Author BiographyAllen Ginsberg is also the author of Howl and Other Poems, which was originally published by City Lights Books in the fall of 1956.
- Author(s)Allen Ginsberg
- PublisherCity Lights Books
- Date of Publication01/10/1986
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleCity Lights Pocket Poets Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 30
- Place of PublicationMonroe, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCity Lights Books
- Weight185 g
- Width124 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.