All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey're fun! They're quirky! They're Sweet Seasons - unlike any other girls' books you've ever read. You could call them alternative, God-horing chick lit. Join Candace Thompson on a sweet, lighthearted, and honest romp through the friendships, romances, family, school, faith, and values that make a girl's life as full as it can be. Will Candace survive the shift from cotton candy to candy corn? Fall is in the air, and without completely kwing why, Candace Thompson has signed up to continue what was supposed to be a short-term summer job at the local theme park. Working with Kurt doesn't hurt, but a surprising kink involving her youth group, as well as the shock of an unexpected setback, threaten to be more painful. Candace's autumn holds as many surprises as her summer as her rousing romp through the seasons continues.
- Author BiographyDebbie Viguie has been writing for most of her life and holds a degree in creative writing from U.C. Davis. Debbie loves theme parks and has worked at both Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland in California. When Debbie is not busy writing she enjoys traveling with her husband Scott. Debbie grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and now lives in Hawaii.
- Author(s)Debbie Viguie
- Date of Publication12/09/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSweet Seasons Novel
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- Weight208 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13 to 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.