All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis radical new perspective from the Global South casts a fresh light on a major aspect of contemporary history and in doing so suggests an alternative interpretation of twentieth century revolutions, Socialism, left thinking and radical politics.
- Author BiographyDayan Jayatilleka is a Sri Lankan Diplomat, political scientist and author. He was Sri Lanka's Ambassador/Permanent Representative to the United Nations in Geneva and Ambassador to France and Permanent Delegate to UNESCO, and is author of Fidel's Ethics of Violence (2007).
- Author(s)Dayan Jayatilleka
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.