All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fall of Tsarism contains a series of gripping, plain-spoken testimonies from some of the leading participants of the Russian Revolution of February 1917, including the future revolutionary premier Alexander Kerenskii. Recorded in the spring of 1917, months before the Bolsheviks seized power, these interviews represent the earliest first-hand testimonies on the overthrow of the Tsarist regime kwn to historians. Hidden away and presumed lost for the better part of a century, they are w revealed to the world for the first time.
- Author BiographySemion Lyandres is Associate Professor of Modern Russian History, University of Notre Dame, and author of The Bolshevik's German Gold Revisited: An Inquiry into the 1917 Accusations (1995). He is also co-editor, with Dietmar Wulff, of the diaries of Petr P. Vologodskii.
- Author(s)Semion Lyandres
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note14 black and white halftones, 3 maps
- Weight550 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.