All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fallacies of Social Science questions whether the natural science model is suitable, or even possible, at all for social science. It begins its task by differentiating the organism from society as two analytically exclusive categories. By critically looking at the assumptions and methods of this natural science model, such as use of statistics and scientific language, the book first points out the inherent fallacies of the one-dimensional model of analysis and then offers a three-dimensional social science as an alternative.
- Author(s)Jon H. Huer,Jon Huer
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1990
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 11: Anthropology/Sociology
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1990
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight320 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.