All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bestselling author of 600 Hours of Edward comes the story of a boxer and a sportswriter whose fates are inextricably linked. Hugo Hunter, a would-be champion who never quite made it, is on his last legs. Thirty-seven years old, soft around the middle, and broke, he's plummeted from his glory days of title fights to small-time bouts against brawlers and punks. Watching ringside for nearly twenty years has been Mark Westerly, a sportswriter who has struggled to keep a professional distance from the man whose life and career have become enmeshed with his own tumultuous trajectory. Hugo and Mark share a history that runs deep and has at times gotten ugly. As Hugo lands on the ropes again, Mark steps in to try to save him-and unburdens himself of long-held secrets regarding Hugo's past. But can these two men, who've lived so long under the weight of their own tragedies, finally help each other find redemption?
- Author BiographyCraig Lancaster is the bestselling author of the novels 600 Hours of Edward, Edward Adrift, and The Summer Son, as well as the short-story collection Quantum Physics and the Art of Departure. For twenty-five years he worked as a reporter and editor at newspapers all over the country. He and his wife, Angie, live in Billings, Montana, where he does freelance editing and design work in addition to his fiction writing.
- Author(s)Craig Lancaster
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLake Union Publishing
- Weight358 g
- Width154 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.85Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.