All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.07
About this product
- DescriptionFourteen magnificent new stories from a New Zealand master.
- Author BiographyVincent O'Sullivan is the author of the biography of John Mulgan, Long Journey to the Border, the novels Let the River Stand and Believers to the Bright Coast, and many collections of short stories and poems, plays and works of scholarship. He is the current New Zealand Poet Laureate.
- PrizesShortlisted for PANZ Book Design Awards: Best Non-Illustrated Book 2015.
- Author(s)Vincent O'Sullivan
- PublisherVictoria University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintVictoria University Press
- Weight260 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.