All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMeet the Duncans, a prominent family from Jamaica, Queens. They may be kwn for their big house, fancy cars and lavish lifestyle, but that doesn't make them immune from some over the top drama. LC Duncan ran his successful car dealership for over 30 years, but w it's time for him to retire. Which one of his kids can he trust to run the business? But it's his son-in-law, Harris Grant, who believes he's most qualified. All he needs to do is convince LC - and make sure one discovers his secret. A hot, hilarious page-turner from Carl Weber and Eric Pete.
- Author BiographyCarl Weberis the New York Times bestselling author of The Preacher s Son, So You Call Yourself a Man, Something on the Side, Up to No Good, Big Girls Do Cry, Torn Between Two Lovers, and She Ain t the One. He is the publisher and editorial Director of Urban Books and CEO of Urban Books Media, which is currently producing films based on several of Weber s bestselling novels. He lives in Long Island, New York, with his family. His website is carlweber.net. Eric Peteis an Essence bestselling novelist. His works include Someone s in the Kitchen, Gets No Love, Don t Get It Twisted, Lady Sings the Cruels, Blow Your Mind, Sticks and Stones, and Reality Check. He has also contributed totheanthologies After Hours, Twilight Moods, and On the Line. He currently resides inTexas, where he is workingon his next novel. His website is ericpete.com.
- Author(s)Carl Weber
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.