All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionInterrogates the rmative heterosexual family from feminist, Jewish, and queer perspectives.
- Author BiographyAt the University of New Hampshire, Marla Brettschneider is Associate Professor of Political Philosophy, holds a joint appointment in Political Science and Women's Studies, and is Coordinator of Queer Studies. She is the author of several books, including Democratic Theorizing from the Margins.
- Author(s)Marla Brettschneider
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Feminist Criticism and Theory
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight335 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.