All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1968 two boys are born to the same large family, both named after their grandfather Peter Hightower. One Peter grows up with his father in Africa, and ends up as a journalist in Granada, Spain. The other Peter, who goes by Petey, ends up as a wealthy drug-addled mir criminal, first in Cleveland and then in Kiev, Ukraine. In 1995, Petey runs afoul of his criminal associates in Kiev and disappears. The criminals track down the wrong cousin, and Peter in Granada finds himself on the run without any sense of why. On the run, he attempts to piece together his cousin's plan.
- Author BiographyNovelist, musician, and editor BRIAN FRANCIS SLATTERY is the author of three previous novels. Spaceman Blues (2007) was nominated for the Lambda Award and was a finalist for the Connecticut Book Award. Liberation (2008) was named by Amazon's editors the best science-fiction book of 2008. Lost Everything (2012) won the 2012 Philip K. Dick Award. He was previously a senior editor of the Journal of International Affairs and an editor and co-founder of the New Haven Review. His short fiction is published in Glimmer Train, McSweeney's, the Revelator, and elsewhere. He lives with his wife and son in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Brian Francis Slattery
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.