All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the delightfully warm and enjoyable story of an old Parisian named Armand, who relished his solitary life. Children, he said, were like starlings, and one was better off without them.But the children who lived under the bridge recognized a true friend when they met one, even if the friend seemed a trifle unwilling at the start. And it did t take Armand very long to realize that he had gotten himself ready-made family; one that he loved with all his heart, and one for whom he would have to find a better home than the bridge. Armand and the children's adventures around Paris -- complete with gypsies and a Santa Claus -- make a story which children will treasure.
- Author(s)Natalie Savage Carlson
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/02/1989
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Garth Williams
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.