All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJulian, Dick, Anne, George and Timmy the dog find excitement and adventure wherever they go in Enid Blyton's most popular series. Five Go Off To Camp Ghost trains in the dead of night that seem to vanish into thin air? The Famous Five are on to it! If they follow the tracks, will they solve the mystery? Five Get Into Trouble Dick has been kidnapped! The gang finally track him down - to a lonely, abandoned house - but then they too are siezed! How will the intrepid Five get themselves out of this mess . . ? Five Fall Into Adventure George and her devoted Timmy have disappeared! Not only that, somebody has broken into Kirrin Cottage. It's going to be tough getting to the bottom of this mystery when there's only three of them. This 70th anniversary edition features the Classic editions of three Famous Five adventures (books 7-9) in one volume and contains the original cover art and inside drawings by Eileen Soper.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton was born in East Dulwich, South London, in 1897. She wrote over six hundred books in her lifetime, including many of the 20th century's most popular children's series. Some of her best-known works include the Famous Five, the Secret Seven, Malory Towers, The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing Chair and Noddy. Enid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers and is consistently voted a children's favourite in reader polls.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFamous Five Gift Books and Collections
- Series Part/Volume NumberBooks 7-9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight484 g
- Width135 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.