Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionPoppy Lovering is feeling somewhat frustrated with life as a farmer's wife in a remote corner of Cornwall. Spending her days baking bread or mucking out pigs under the watchful eye of her overbearing mother-in-law is hardly the glamorous life she had imagined for herself. Although her husband Sam is a decent man, he's taciturn, set in his ways, hardly the romantic type. Sometimes Poppy can't help but wonder why she ever accepted his proposal of marriage.So when a handsome young newspaper reporter starts to pay her attention, Poppy finds it hard to resist his flattery and charm. But Poppy is a naive and unworldly young woman, who has never ventured further than Penzance. She doesn't realise that an incent flirtation can so easily lead to something far more dangerous - with devastating consequences for Poppy and her family.
- Author BiographyRachel S. Moore was named President and CEO of the Los Angeles Music Center in 2015. A former member of American Ballet Theatre's corps de ballet, Moore was named Executive Director of ABT in April 2004 and CEO in 2012. Prior to her appointment, she served as Director of Boston Ballet's Center for Dance Education, Executive Director of Project STEP, and Managing Director of Ballet Theatre of Boston. She has also held senior positions with Americans for the Arts and the National Cultural Alliance, both in Washington, DC. As a teenager, she spent summers in New York City and trained on scholarship at the School of American Ballet and American Ballet Theatre School, before becoming a professional ballet dancer. She currently lives in Los Angeles, California with her husband, two Labradors, and four cats of suspect provenance.
- Author(s)Rachel Moore
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication05/09/2005
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight212 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.