Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $40.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter where you live, you can have farmstead fresh eggs! From the cities to the suburbs, backyards are filled with the sounds of clucking like never before as more people invest in having a closer connection to the food they eat and discover the rewards (and challenges) of raising chickens and cultivating their own fresh eggs. Whether you've embraced the local food movement or just love that farm-fresh flavor, The Farmstead Egg Guide and Cookbook is the perfect book for you and your flock. Inside, you'll find expert advice on caring for your chickens, along with almost 100 delicious and diverse recipes--you'll tice a difference in your scrambled eggs, omelets, and quiches, as well as in savory and sweet souffles, tarts, puddings, and pies. With The Farmstead Egg Guide and Cookbook , you'll never run out of delectable ways to enjoy your eggs for any meal of the day. Includes 100 recipes for egg dishes you'll love, including Fettuccini Alfredo with Rosemary and Garlic, Poached Eggs in Twice-Baked Potatoes, Egg Drop Soup, Chard and Feta Strata, Chocolate Kahlua Volcaes, and Peach Lemon Chiffon Tart Packed with expert advice on selecting, feeding, and caring for egg-laying hens Beautifully illustrated with photographs that celebrate the recipes and the simple beauty of farmstead chickens Ideal for first-timers and hobby farmers The Farmstead Egg Cookbook and Guide includes everything you need to kw about truly farm-fresh eggs and how best to cook with them, whether they're from the farmer's market, country store, or your own backyard. This book will inspire you so you just have to have the freshest and best eggs on your table and the pleasure of keeping hens in your backyard.
- Author BiographyTerry Golson is a professional chef, cooking instructor, and author of For Goodness' Sake (a James Beard Award cookbook nominee), 1,000 Lowfat Recipes, Wholehearted Cooking, and a children's book, Tillie Lays an Egg. Terry has kept a flock of hens in her backyard for more than 17 years. She shares her chickens and chicken knowledge through her website, livestreaming cameras, and blog at HenCam.com. She and her chickens have appeared on The Martha Stewart Show and have been featured in numerous magazine and newspaper articles, including Backyard Chickens Magazine, Hobby Farms Magazines and Chickens Magazine.
- Author(s)Terry Blonder Golson
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date17/05/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width137 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine73 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.77Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.