All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Kevin Pugh, 12-year-old couch potato. Now meet Cromwell, his part beagle, part potato chip dog. Kevin s looking forward to spending his summer doing as little as possible. Unfortunately, Kevin s father, former Chicago Bears star player/super-sports fanatic, Howie Pugh, feels differently. So does Cromwell, who has suddenly and mysteriously developed a fascination with agility competitions: running up seesaws, leaping over hurdles, soaring through hoops (sometimes). If he has to do anything, Kevin would rather do something for newly obsessed Cromwell, but dog agility lessons do t constitute a sport in his father s mind, so football camp it is. Until some well-timed events collide, literally, and soon Kevin s found a way for he and Cromwell to take classes, and the upstart Team Cromwell is born. Andy Behrens has written a hilarious vel with a dry-as-dirt protagonist who s constantly tortured by the goings-on around him. It s also a charming story about a boy and his dog, as well as a meaningful and heartfelt look at a relationship between a boy and his father who don t always see eye-to-eye. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyAndy Behrens is the author of two previous children s books. He lives in Chicago with his wife and daughter. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Andy Behrens
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.