All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe speedy super-villain CHAUNCEY THE CHEETAH is loose on PARADISE ISLAND! However, WONDER WOMAN'S SUPER-PET, JUMPA THE KANGA, isn't worried. This blazing-fast bouncer is the quickest critter on Earth. Or is she? When CHAUNCEY challenges JUMPA to a race, the kangaroo must prove her swiftness and her cleverness. But this criminal cat is chasing more than bragging rights. She's seeking JUMPA'S tiara as top prize. If JUMPA doesn't have a few tricks in her pouch, she might lose in more ways than one.
- Author BiographyJ.E. Bright is the author of many novels, novelizations, and novelty books for children and young adults. He lives in a sunny apartment in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, with his difficult but soft cat, Mabel, and his sweet kitten, Bernard. Born in Chicago, Art Baltazar found his way early to comic book art and has been cartooning ever since he can recall. With a frenetic, hip hop style, Baltazar began self-publishing in 1994 with such titles as The Cray-Baby Adventures, Gyro-Man, Captain Camel & the Space Chicken, Jimmy Dydo, Lunar Lizard, Meteor Mite and the famous Patrick the Wolf Boy. Art has also drawn coloring books for Warner Bros. Art recently finished work on SUPERMAN FAMILY ADVENTURES, and is now co-writing the new series THE GREEN TEAM: TEEN TRILLIONAIRES. Art lives outside of Chicago with his wife, Rose, and children Sonny, Gordon, and Audrey.
- Author(s)J. E. Bright
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleDC Super-Pets
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Art Baltazar
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.