Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pozorbooks
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis the companion cookbook to the national best-selling weight-loss plan that's changing the way America diets . Ann Louise Gittleman created a weight loss phemen with the New York Times best-selling, The Fat Flush Plan. With its unique focus on detoxifying the body and flushing away fat, this program has helped thousands to keep the weight off and lead healthier lives.Now, she has created The Fat Flush Cookbook , with more than 200 recipes using fat-flushing foods and thermogenic herbs and spices introduced in The Fat Flush Plan to cleanse the body. This tasty, heart-smart volume includes: time-saving, one-dish dinners; packable lunches; vegetarian-friendly ideas; serving options for singles and families; and an extended list of name brands suitable for fat flushing. With delicious recipes, fat flushing information, and meal choices to suit every lifestyle, The Fat Flush Cookbook is perfect for the millions of people across the country struggling to keep the weight off and lead a healthier, happier life. Ann Louise's Fat Flush Plan is dietary common sense for all the right reasons - it's balanced, it's a program you can safely stay on for life, and it works. - Dr.Barry Sears, author of The Zone . A unique program that shows you how to shed unwanted pounds while improving your health, thus building a bridge between beauty and vitality. - Share Guide. The Fat Flush Plan has all of the elements to help change America's approach to achieving and maintaining a healthy body...it has been field tested by thousands of individuals who have contributed to its continuing evolution from a basic diet to a comprehensive lifestyle program. - Total Health Magazine .With the Fat Flush Plan, Ann Louise Gittleman showed the world how to detoxify the body using foods that flush away fat, while building vitality and strength, leading to a healthier overall lifestyle. And w it's even easier to do, with The Fat Flush Cookbook . This delicious volume contains more than 200 recipes using fat-flushing foods and featuring the thermogenic herbs and spices - including ginger, cayenne, mustard, anise, fennel, and cinnamon - that help to cleanse the system. With a diverse array of recipes to fit all lifestyles and tastes, fat flush vices and veterans alike can find new and tasty ways to incorporate this program into their daily lives.In addition, The Fat Flush Cookbook shares new research behind the way the Fat Flush Plan works. It explains why certain Fat Flush staples speed up fat loss and provide profound detoxifying benefits while protecting overall health. Some of these key fat-flushing ingredients include: lean proteins; phytonutrient-dense vegetables and fruits; psyllium lemon;s flaxseed and flaxseed oil; thermogenic herbs and spices; high-protein whey; stevia cooking broths; and cranberries. These ingredients are prominently featured in the book's recipes, along with explanations of their benefits and alternative ways to use them in meals. Cranberries, for example, which are w ranked among the best health foods we can consume, are an essential component to the success of Fat Flushers everywhere, and The Fat Flush Cookbook provides creative ways to enjoy this delicacy - along with tips on simple ways to sneak all these staples into existing favourites without making any major adjustments.Whether you use this book as a companion to the Fat Flush plan, or simply as a stand-alone cookbook to supplement your daily diet, The Fat Flush Cookbook will help to create a variety of delicious, healthy meals that will contribute to your health and well-being...for life.
- Author BiographyAnn Louise Gittleman is a certified nutrition specialist with a master's degree from Columbia University and is a bestselling author. She has been named one of the top 10 nutritionists in the United States by Self magazine. Gittleman has appeared on The View, Dr. Phil, Good Morning America, and Good Day New York, as well as on PBS and CNN.
- Author(s)Ann Louise Gittleman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleGittleman
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight387 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.