All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vegetable-focused cookbook from the stylish and delicious New York restaurant. When the Fat Radish opened in 2010, it instantly became a destination for the city's food, fashion, and media crowds. Its menu of uncomplicated, slightly British, vegetable-focused cooking was also a hit, with its perfect combinations of fresh, seasonal, good-for-you ingredients and unfussy, crowd-pleasing dishes. Owners Ben Towill and Phil Winser are both self-taught cooks who are passionate about good ingredients, great design, and feeding guests well. Whether preparing dishes for the restaurant or cooking at home, the duo uses produce as inspiration but never loses sight of taste and the experience, resulting in food that is as delicious and fun to eat as it is urishing. This cookbook takes readers through a year of vegetable-focused eating, with one hundred recipes from the restaurant's constantly evolving menu, including carrot and avocado salad with hijiki and crispy kale, peach ceviche with raw fluke, Scotch eggs, and the signature Fat Radish vegetable plate. Organized by season, it features food for all hours of the day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert). Each season ends with a roast, a multi-recipe feast for entertaining. Illustrated with artful photographs, this book is at once accessible and inspiring-the best everyday cookbook out there.
- Author BiographyBen Towill and Phil Winser opened their first restaurant, the Fat Radish, in 2010. They run Silkstone, an agency that designs food events, and the restaurants Leadbelly, Ruschmeyer's, and the East Pole. Nick Wilber is head chef at the Fat Radish and the East Pole; he was part of the team that earned three Michelin stars at Daniel. Julia Turshen co-authored the cookbook It's All Good with Gwyneth Paltrow; her writing has been featured in many publications.
- Author(s)Ben Towill,Phil Winser
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width197 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.