All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique collection combines historical accounts with current socio-political analysis to present an agenda for social-spacial justice for the people of the Eastern Cape. The title explores ecomics, the environment, development and service delivery, and includes a series of case studies. The contributors' areas of expertise range from political science, social policy, ecomics, geography, anthropology, biology and education. The Fate of the Eastern Cape t only provides a biography of the post-1994 region, but also makes an important contribution to debates about future policy prescriptions to tackle the wider questions about the future of provinces in South Africa.
- Author BiographyGreg Ruiters is the Director of the Institute of Social and Economic Research and Matthew Goniwe Professor in Society and Development at Rhodes University, South Africa.
- PublisherUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationScottsville, Kwazulu-Natal
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight635 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGreg Ruiters
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.