All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of The Hunger Games, Matched, Divergent, and The Fifth Wave, this fast-paced futuristic thriller tells the story of seventeen-year-old Cass and her fight to protect her younger brother from an unimaginably terrifying enemy. The Deadliest Enemy feels fear. Cass has the invasion seared in her memory the night the Fearless injected everyone in their path with the same serum that stripped them of their humanity. Seven years later, she is living on Hope Island in a community of survivors. But when the island s security is breeched and her brother, Jori, is taken by the Fearless, Cass will risk everything to get him back. A super super creepy, action-packed adventure that ll have you hooked from page one. Kate Ormand, author of Dark Days I could read it over and over and over again. TheGuardian.com A fun and fast read that will appeal to lovers of zombie invasions as well as books that feature strong females in a dystopian setting. SLJ Enjoyable shocks and thrills, and the characters are excellent . . . a masterful piece of writing. hierath.wordpress.com Awesome from start to finish. . . . Exhilarating, terrifying and nail-biting. adreamofbooks.blogspot.com A magnificent YA apocalypse. betterbooksandthings.tumblr.com
- Author BiographyEMMA PASS has been making up stories for as long as she can remember. ACID was her first novel, and The Fearless is her second. By day, she works as a library assistant and lives with her husband and dog in the Northeast Midlands of England.
- Author(s)Emma Pass
- PublisherDelacorte Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelacorte Press
- Weight458 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.