All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiss Ella Creed had been kcked out by thieves outside her home and her jewels were taken. She seemed to care little about them - they were just a very clever imitation after all - but when she discovered a card tied round her neck she was terrified. On it was a crude drawing of a feathered serpent. Reporter Peter Dewin soon discovers that a wealthy artist, a boxing promoter and a uveau riche stockbroker share her fear. But why? And who is behind the crimes of 'The Feathered Serpent'?
- Author BiographyEdgar Wallace started his career in Fleet Street selling newspapers when he was eleven-years-old. He went on to become one of the most prolific and popular authors of his generation earning and losing millions. He wrote 175 novels, 24 plays, and there have been 160 films made based on his novels, more than any other author. He died in Hollywood in 1932 while working on the screenplay for King Kong.
- Author(s)Edgar Wallace
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication31/05/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight143 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.