All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite countless studies on the topic, we don't yet kw the answer to the question What is an emotion? This book, based on a popular course taught by the authors, delves into different ways of understanding all our emotions, from happiness to shame and everything in between.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Johnston, DPhil, is a professor of psychology at Sarah Lawrence College. She specializes in child development, perception, and sensorimotor integration and lives in Bronxville, New York. Leah Olson, PhD, is a professor of biology at Sarah Lawrence College. She specializes in the neurobiology of circadian rhythms, learning, and memory and lives in Bronxville, New York.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Johnston,Leah Olson
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note13 illustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.