Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionOne, two, three, four-I can never quite get to five. The highway is a frightening place to face my fears or to test if I even have any fears. The fact that I can never get past four seconds lets me kw that I still care about my own life. The feeling of closing my eyes for those four seconds, I experience it all. I live my whole life in every second that goes by. It passes by like the cars that I speed past, with confused and concerned faces. So instead of counting past four, I write about what it feels like to sum up my life in just a couple seconds, or in this case, a couple poems that allow me to refuse those urges that I am still fighting: the demons of depression and anxiety that tightly grab a hold of me.
- Author(s)Hannah Claire Miller
- Date of Publication16/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.