All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Feline Patient, Fourth Edition maintains its tradition of providing a comprehensive yet accessible reference to feline diseases. Topics are arranged alphabetically within sections, allowing busy clinicians to rapidly find information on diagstics and treatment options, all specific to the unique needs of cats. Now bigger and better than ever, the user-friendly Fourth Edition offers a wealth of reliable, up-to-date information for managing feline patients. This revision includes more than 500 additional clinical photographs and 84 new chapters, with significant expansions to the behavior, clinical procedures, and surgery sections. CT and MRI modalities have been added to the imaging section, already the most extensive collection of feline radiographs and ultrasounds in print. The Feline Patient, Fourth Edition is an essential resource for all practitioners seeing feline patients.
- Author BiographyAbout the Founding Authors Gary D. Norsworthy, DVM, DABVP (Feline) is the Editor of the 3rd Edition. He has been in private practice for over 30 years and is owner of Alamo Feline Health Center, one of the largest feline practices in the United States. He is a frequent lecturer on feline topics for state, regional, national, and international veterinary conferences. Mitchell A. Crystal, DVM, DACVIM (Internal Medicine), is the Chief of Medicine of North Florida Veterinary Specialists. Prior to opening one of Florida's premier referral centers, he was an Associate Professor at Oklahoma State University, College of Veterinary Medicine. Sharon Fooshee Grace, DVM, DABVP (Canine and Feline), DACVIM (Internal Medicine), was in private practice for many years before joining the faculty of Mississippi State University, College of Veterinary Medicine. She had a deep interest in feline medicine before it was popular to be feline focused. Larry P. Tilley, DVM, DACVIM (Internal Medicine) is an internationally acclaimed expert in cardiology of cats and dogs. He has authored or edited several textbooks on cardiology, electrocardiography, and internal medicine, including The 5 Minute Veterinary Consult.
- Author(s)Gary D. Norsworthy,Larry P. Tilley,Mitchell A. Crystal,Sharon Fooshee Grace
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight3176 g
- Width223 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.