All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on her award-winning blog, The Feminist Spectator, Jill Dolan presents a lively feminist perspective in reviews and essays on a variety of theatre productions, films and television series-from The Social Network and Homeland to Split Britches' Lost Lounge. Demonstrating the importance of critiquing mainstream culture through a feminist lens, Dolan also offers invaluable advice on how to develop feminist critical thinking and writing skills. This is an essential read for budding critics and any avid spectator of the stage and screen.
- Author BiographyJill Dolan is Annan Professor in English and Professor of Theatre at Princeton University, USA, where she is also Director of its programme in Gender and Sexuality Studies. She is the author of Utopia in Performance: Finding Hope at the Theatre and The Feminist Spectator as Critic, among other books. She writes The Feminist Spectator blog at www.feministspectator.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Jill Dolan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight314 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.