Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI was sick of Gordon Barraclough. Sick of his bullying. And I was sick of him being a good footballer. 'Listen, Barraclough. My uncle is Bobby Charlton.' 'You're a liar.' I was. 'I'm t. Cross my heart and hope to die.' I spat on my hand. If I'd dropped down dead on the spot I wouldn't have been surprised. 'Funny and moving...a rare gift.' - Guardian .
- Author BiographyGeorge Layton is an actor and screenwriter. He played Fagin in the recent revival of the musical 'Oliver!' at the London Palladium, and long-running roles on TV in 'It Ain't Half Hot Mum', 'Minder', 'Robin's Nest', and others. His voice is heard on many TV commercials, and as the narrator of numerous animated cartoon series. He created and wrote top TV comedy series 'Don't Wait Up', and 'Executive Stress'. He lives in north London with his wife and children.
- Author(s)George Layton
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/08/2001
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date03/07/2015
- Weight103 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 9 To 11
- Interest AgeFrom 9 To 11
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.70Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.