All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronic pain affects nearly 100 million Americans. Ongoing fatigue affects even more. The combination of fatigue and body-wide chronic pain, often called fibromyalgia, remains mysterious and confusing, and an alarming 66 percent of sufferers are misdiagsed. Now, leading naturopathic medical doctor and nutritionist David Brady is here with the answer in his comprehensive book The Fibro Fix. For more than 23 years, Dr. Brady has treated many thousands of patients seeking relief from fibromyalgia. In The Fibro Fix, he distills his life-changing prescription into an integrative 21-day program to help you determine if, in fact, you re suffering from fibromyalgia or from one of several severe symptoms misdiagsed as fibromyalgia. The plan begins with three simple steps detox, diet, and movement to start relieving those symptoms for good and then offers deeper long-term solutions specific to the real cause in each person. The Fibro Fix is your groundbreaking guide to resolving fibromyalgia, and uncovering the mystery behind chronic pain and fatigue.
- Author BiographyDr. David M. Brady, is a leading naturopathic medical doctor at Whole Body Medicine in Fairfield, Connecticut. He is the VP of Health Sciences and the director of the Human Nutrition Institute at the University of Bridgeport and the chief medical officer of Designs for Health, Inc., and Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory, LLC. Dr. Brady is a highly sought after presenter and prolific author of medical papers and research articles on fibromyalgia as well as a dedicated champion and advocate for patients suffering with a fibromyalgia diagnosis. Learn more at DrDavidBrady.com and FibroFix.com.
- Author(s)David M Brady
- PublisherRodale Books
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.