About this product
- DescriptionIan McEwan is one of Britain's most established, and controversial, writers. This book introduces students to a range of critical approaches to McEwan's fiction. Criticism is drawn from selections in academic essays and articles, and reviews in newspapers, journals, magazines and websites, with editorial comment providing context, drawing attention to key points and identifying differences in critical perspectives. The book features selections from published interviews with Ian McEwan and covers all of the writer's vels to date, including his latest vel Saturday.
- Author BiographyPeter Childs is Principal Lecturer in Literary Studies, University of Gloucestershire.
- Author(s)Peter Childs
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/09/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.