All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook 1 of The Spiderwick Chroniclesin which Mallory, Simon and Jared get acquainted with their new home but find many unexpected things. It all started when Jared Grace found their great uncle's book, Arthur Spiderwick's Field Guide to the Fantastic World Around You and the Grace kids realise that they are t alone in their new house. Now Mallory, Simon and Jared want to tell their story but it seems the faeries will do everything in their power to stop them...It's up to you to spread the word about their discovery. But heed their warnings, wear some red, turn your clothes inside out - all anti-faerie devices - and get ready to enter a world that you never knew existed...It's closer than you think!
- Author BiographyTony DiTerlizzi is co-creator of the international bestselling series, The Spiderwick Chronicles. He has illustrated numerous picture books for children, including Ted, G is for 1 Gzonk and the critically acclaimed The Spider and the Fly, which won the Caldecott Honor. Tony lives in Amherst, Massachusetts with his wife, Angela, and their baby daughter, Sophia. Holly Black spent her early years in a decaying Victorian mansion where her mother fed her a steady diet of ghost stories and faerie tales. An avid collector of rare folklore volumes, spooky dolls, and crazy hats, she lives in West Long Branch, New Jersey, with her husband, Theo. Together with illustrator Tony DiTerlizzi, she is the creator of the bestselling Spiderwick Chronicles series of children's books.
- Author(s)Holly Black,Tony DiTerlizzi
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSpiderwick Chronicle
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Content NoteB-W ILLUSTRATIONS WITH COLOUR PLATES
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.