Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.34Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionWilson Kraft, a retired history professor, having lived through America's darkest years, has recorded his insider's story. Now, toward the end of his life, battling two disparate allegiances, he tries to find the courage to expose the grisly historical truths that could destroy his family. His story unfolds as the U.S. is attacked by a terrorist army embedded within the country and intent on annihilating what they consider a predatory American Empire. The guerillas, kwn as the International Army of Liberation, outmaneuver the American military superpower with low-tech, potent, and repeated attacks on American citizens. They create eugh chaos to break the social order from within. As the government tightens security controls and scrambles to identify its enemies, a web of intrigue draws the reader into a thrilling quagmire of greed and corruption that lead us to a sterile world where freedom is sacrificed for security. The Fifth Generation War warns us of what could happen if current trends continue to organize and define the American way of life.
- Author(s)Bruce Haedrich
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.