About this product
- DescriptionReef is back in Halifax for the funeral of Frank Colville, his former mentor. Memories of Frank compete with memories of Leeza and the terrible way their relationship ended. Mindful that the restraining order against him has been renewed by Leeza s mother, Reef has intention of staying in Halifax for long.Leeza, in the meantime, is feeling stifled by her mother s concern. A first-year student at Dalhousie, she is kicking herself for t attending university out of town.Despite Reef s best efforts to stay away, circumstances push him and Leeza ever closer to each other. An eager political crusader wants to close Reef s former group home, and he will stop at thing to get media attention, including manipulating news items. Reef is shocked to discover that he has been photographed outside Leeza s house and, therefore, in violation of the restraining order. Finding himself at the center of growing controversy, Reef is pushed to his limits.Before he leaves town, Reef must face his demons and make some tough choices or else risk losing everything he has worked for, including the only girl he has ever loved.
- Author(s)Don Aker
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.