All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA New York Times Notable Book of 2015 Shortlisted for the Hugo, World Fantasy, Nebula, Kitschies, Audie and Locus Awards The inaugural Wired.com book club pick THIS IS THE WAY THE WORLD ENDS ...FOR THE LAST TIME. IT STARTS WITH THE GREAT RED RIFT across the heart of the world's sole continent, spewing ash that blots out the sun. IT STARTS WITH DEATH, with a murdered son and a missing daughter. IT STARTS WITH BETRAYAL, and long dormant wounds rising up to fester. This is the Stillness, a land long familiar with catastrophe, where the power of the earth is wielded as a weapon. And where there is mercy.
- Author BiographyN. K. Jemisin is a Brooklyn author who won the Hugo Award for Best Novel for The Fifth Season, which was also a New York Times Notable Book of 2015. She previously won the Locus Award for her first novel, The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, and her short fiction and novels have been nominated multiple times for Hugo, World Fantasy, and Nebula awards, and shortlisted for the Crawford and the James Tiptree, Jr. awards. She is a science fiction and fantasy reviewer for the New York Times, and you can find her online at nkjemisin.com.
- PrizesWinner of Hugo Award: Novel Category 2016. Shortlisted for SFWA Nebula Award Novel Category 2016 and Kitschies: Red Tentacle 2016.
- Author(s)N. K. Jemisin
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleBroken Earth Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight348 g
- Width200 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.